Diabetes360 is privately owned and operated and is committed to delivering exceptional diabetes care. By engaging with a Credentialled Diabetes Educator at Diabetes360 you are taking the first steps to developing the vital skills for effective diabetes self-management. Appointments will be designed to suit individual needs, situation and current health status.
Fees and Services
BULK BILLING is available to holders of a valid Team Care Arrangement (TCA) or DVA referral as issued by their General Practitioner.
Where a TCA or DVA referral is not available, the following fees apply:
CREDENTIALLED DIABETES EDUCATOR FEES:
- Initial Consultation (approx. 1 hour) $85.00
- Review Consultation (approx. 30mins) $55.00
- Insulin Start (approx. 1 hour) $75.00
- Insulin Stabilisation (3 months of structured access) $90.00
Prices may be subject to change
- HbA1c (via Roche Cobas b 101): $19.99 (recommended at least annually)
- Lipid Profile (via Roche Cobas b 101): $19.99 (recommended at least annually)
- Impromy (CSIRO) Membership: $49.95 (one-off payment)
- Advice from Pharmacist* Free & unlimited
* Available only at Holland Park Pharmacy – advice provided in-pharmacy & face-to-face only.
Diabetes360 also offers a stand alone medicine service called Medicine Review 360 for non diabetic patients.
MOBILE SERVICE FEES:
Diabetes360 is a mobile diabetes education and management service which offers consultations within the home. An additional travel fee will be applied to the standard consultation fee as follows:
- $1.50 per kilometre in a straight-line from and to Holland Park Pharmacy, 1000 Logan Rd, Holland Park, 4121. Minimum travel fee of $25.00.
**ALL FEES ARE TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF CONSULTATION**